WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- The update of the IMF Program and the outlook of the Mongolian Economy in 2018
- The action plan of the Government in the next two years and the areas that benefit most
- The successful refinancing of the Sovereign Debt and the opportunities to invest in Corporate, Municipal and Bank Debts
- The Government plan of Privatizing SOEs and listing the shares of Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi and others to HKSE
- Are the policies of the Government attractive enough for foreign investors including Hong Kong?
MONGOLIAN GOVERNMENT KEYNOTE SPEAKERSMajor speakers below, see all list on the speakers page
WHY DO WE MEET IN HONG KONG?
- The Mongolian Economy has started to recover one year ago due to the IMF Program and the strong export of coal to China.
- Some Hong Kong Investors have started to watch Mongolia more carefully for the first time in 7 years because of the stronger debt market, investor friendly measures taken by the Authorities and the willingness of Mongolian Government to list Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi to overseas exchanges within this year.
- The opportunities of Chinese Investors to invest in Infrastructure, Financials, Energy, Agriculture, Real Estate and New Industries like Crypto currency in Mongolia.
- Invest Mongolia has become the largest investors’ conference on Mongolia in UB and Tokyo attracting 1000 and 280 people respectively interested in business, investment, JV etc. So, it will be a MUST NOT MISS event for watchers of Emerging markets in Hong Kong as well.